Before: Wedding Dress Makeover
My client wanted to wear her mother's wedding dress for her wedding. This was my fun, creative summer project.
After: Wedding Dress Makeover
A beautiful updated style that any bride would be proud to wear.
I Make Your Clothes Fit Your Curves
Simply put, "I make YOUR clothes fit YOUR Curves!" From Hems, Taking-In/Letting Out, Zippers, Mending, and Restoring the Lining in Garments.
Ask Me About:
* Original Hem for jeans (What is Original Hem: If jeans have a distressed look &/or extra long stitch length, I keep the same distressed look while hemming to the correct length for your legs.)
* Garment Redesign (Wedding Dress)
* Special Occasion Dresses (Prom, Bridal, etc...)
* Garment Reconstruct (Add inserts to let-out/lengthen item, corset lace up on dress)
* Men's Apparel ( Blazers, suit pants, etc...)
* Replace zippers in various garments (Invisible, waterproof, fashion, etc...)
* Keepsake Items: T-shirt quilts, Memory Teddy Bears & other animals, Baby pillows (Embroider name, date of birth, time, weight, & length.)